Establishment of Larix
“Larix Journals” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement .
“Larix Journals” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 01, 2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Vision of Larix
Larix wishes to establish a future trend for growth advancement in science, medicine and technology with the help of scholarly manuscripts. We wish to promote Open Access to facilitate the research literatures available on the public domain free-of-cost and to permit reading or downloading for any lawful purpose.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent un-authorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.